Bring clarity to collaboration
Link discussions across people, apps, and teams to make smarter decisions, create more focus time, and have fewer meetings.
The shared, searchable feed of discussions and decisions ensures nobody misses anything important
Stay on Track
Structured context, agendas, and due dates keep the key details at the center of every conversation
Self-documenting outcomes mean the results of your discussions are easy to find and reference
Written collaboration means fewer meetings, more inclusion, flexible workdays, and less stress
How does AsyncGo work?
- Create a topic from wherever the conversation started: Slack, a document, issue, meeting invite, article, or anywhere else.
- Set the context by including the details, agenda, and even pre-format the structure of the outcome you want to work towards.
- Have the discussion using a thoughtful, asynchronous approach that welcomes people with different schedules as well as those who aren't normally comfortable speaking up in meetings.
- Publish your results, ensuring nobody misses out on the outcome. No more silos, having to invite everyone to every meeting, or sending status updates to everyone.
Are you getting your money's worth in meetings?
- If yours are similar to the ones here, each of them is costing you $120.19
- With just five of them happening in a day that's $600.96
- Each week that represents $3,004.81 of people's time
- Every month that accounts for $12,019.23 of productivity
- In a year? You're looking at $144,230.77 worth of time spent in meetings